Thursday, January 20, 2005

Is Cystic Fibrosis Found More In Females Or Males

FUFFZEHN Finally! I'll

Yes, see title. The Sto-chan fuffzehn. Megaman X Command Mission and get a gift. (That 's got a good OST!) And uploaded the second blog. * WS_FTP einma canoodle * (How snogs actually from a program?)

No matter if you're interested: Click here!
Actually everything ready, I will only make link buttons. And AVAS! (I know from my own blog I do not need, purely because I only read, but I like the parts ... stop!) Although ... my "real" HP must also eventually be feddisch times ... that is to say: work, work, work .

Hm .. on Sunday we celebrated my birthday at Pizza Hut in Koblenz. I know, nothing special, but - I so rarely go out because, hey ... (In the Pizza Hut, I mean ... in Koblenz I'm not so rare.) Is determined to once again 'ne Cheezy Crust!

0 comments:

Post a Comment