Wednesday, January 19, 2005

White Wedding Curtains

old ...

Oh man .. tomorrow bin'sch fuffzehn ... Oo

Somehow time goes by fast, huh? Today I run carefree as a 14-year-old around, and tomorrow I'll already fuffzehn! Sowat ...

Let's see what I get tomorrow. Safe again viiiiiiel Cash. XD My friend told me already raised and said she would feed me tomorrow, my hands were trembling, etc. .. I will see
not be so narrow. In any case, I've done a lot to me so that I will change ... for example, do more for the school, slim down a bit ... (Have a good deal about the holiday gingerbread breakfast and to absolutely not driven sport \u0026lt;bööööösööööööööööö) But if I comply with the will? As far as I know, I leave to nothing more than the left, and then feed my beloved Tortilla Chips, Cookie Crisp and whatever that means all that stuff.

Anyway ... now is for us the open day at school, and us was so far not said that we should do something. But we should still come, if we may the words of my teacher believed. Yes, hello?
This means, therefore, theoretically, you could also stand for a second auf'm schoolyard and take off again? Hm, I think I'll do so ... I do not like such a big school events. Well, as a price for it but we get free, in contrast to many other schools, the focus Thursday. * Muhahaha * I like carnival not really make too much noise ... there ... (And I'm still the "lucky" to live in Heimbach-Weis, which is in the Guinness Book of Records, because our horse town the biggest clown parade had made.-_-) Wat the hell, after all, free!

Oh, and tomorrow is not only my birthday. Tomorrow I want my "temporary" HP to post to the I-Net. I only say this: It is just a stupid little blog that I will run next to my LJ, because I have fun, cause this one. So why then net two? ^ ^
are many out there who are contending not only with 'NEM LJ. How's saying goes:
"May's be a little more?"
* g *

So then, Morjen up! Then I alternate the link in here. : P

your still 14-year-old Sto-chan;)

PS: I hope brings me to the present non-local staff for the above comment to ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment