Friday, January 14, 2005

Does Britney Wear A Weave

Lölölö ... I remember a thread ... ... lölölö

Can you imagine dat? Degrees before 'Ner week came from the holidays, and in only three weeks we have again just for a while because of free carnival. ^ ^ Cool, huh?

The first week of school anno 2005 was not spectacular ... sooo see down there.


  1. Monday: We had a scene from our holiday draw. I'm with my gekrickelt geliiiiiieeeeeebten PS2, the majority drew similar. No wonder no one was on vacation, all were either in front of the compiler or before the console or watch television ham. The "poor" the art teacher disappointed 'n bissl, but maybe. We may in the holidays so do almost anything you want.
  2. Tuesday: types seen on the street, the twin of wie'n Hans Meiser looked. For 'nen moment I thought, "Huh,' s celebrity in Heimbach-Weis?" Sowat or in the way, but no, only irgendso'n passer as heraussteltte later. The guy had fewer wrinkles.
  3. Wednesday: Have taken down ne math work and had a bad feeling about the matter have, after all learned that I still net 'ne 4 kirege, viruses stink. So then I was in net tuition and have written the work in the physics room. My math teacher, we sometimes call him Mr. S. had said he would take the job after the gong. Okay, I wrote so beautifully my work until it gongte. But no, Mr. S. had net come. I was using the time to me to see my work again.
    Five minutes after the gong, it annoys me slowly that the values Mr. S. does not come. I sit there like a schmuck and wait.
    Ten minutes after the gong. Slow enough for me, and I decide to leave the physics room on your own. In the next room as my physics teacher, we sometimes call him Mr. D.

    Mr. D: Well, Susan, have taken down a job?
    Me: Uh, joa ...>_> * cough * Could you please tell Mr. S., dass ..

    But in that moment came in Mr. S..

    Mr. S: Oh, Susan! Oo you I have quite forgotten!
    Me: Uh, yeah ... my work is over there ...* thinking * Oha, and what he has done during his ...>_> about Mr S * Well, bye!

    So I shuffled into the break, at least the last minutes to a little free time. Oh yes: And unfortunately I had left my knapsack in the class so that I borrow from the key service-Fuzzi had our class, the class key and back and hersprinten had to get him ... omfg, next time I'll take my things with, when I writing out wat ... . _.
  4. Thursday: trillion shit .. we had to microscopy. Once your own hair, once so'n human blood-prepare samples. Unfortunately, my classmate and I get to see anything. I could move to the middle and adjust the microscope so as I wanted, but Lower Austrian .. as if parts would become invisible, ey ...
    Or I'm just not the type on it for microscopes and science ... damn, I wanted to do something creative in the area! Draw or write!
  5. Friday: Not as good as the previous days. We did just make music. What Nena! > _ \u0026lt;* Choke * Now I have this stupid "Somehow, somewhere, sometime" in my head for ages ... constantly trying to drive out by I sing something different ...


Nyo, which was then even my week. > _> Hm, what else is new ... ah!
Most recently I have again fanficmäßig buy another addiction: South. Park Slash.

will now think of the SP-freaks among you. "Waaaaaaaaa?", "Is the good old Sto-chan brain sick?", "They're still so young," "Something like it is not purely in South Park!" etc. Admittedly, I first found not dolle Sun And even now I think it is a totally crazy idea. But I also know that cheating, the authors of many great SP-Slash-fics (see here! ) somewhat by the Kiddies do just older. Ich finds ok, the makers care a 'nen shit about fanfics, and this is a good thing. Hach be, just a fan ... this is just great because you can simply write fics and rumkuppeln, how can you want - and you will not come as some sort of scandal in the press or something. :)

This is present not only for SP but for YGO, RM.EXE and whatever for great anime, non-anime and other things there that you can find cool!

FanFiction 4LIFE! * Before waving flag and symposia victory sign pointing XDDDDD *

0 comments:

Post a Comment