Thursday, January 6, 2005

Rabbit Cages For Sale Toronto

shopping, Tetris and other crappy thing Dinger

At last I feel mentally better. 'm Still addicted to Tetris, I been playing now more than my beloved FF ... Oo Well, that's just the urge to the highest level of the A-type out. 've Recently come up to level 16, but I do not think this is the last level ... maybe level 20? Or even level 30?
reminds me ... I can remember obscure the fact that when I was younger, my sister was "the game is over when you get 100 000 points" because of language. I've never had 100000 Points, so ... there might be something in.

Uh ... oh, and a shopping bissl I was. Did get hold of the following:

-Carmen-neck shirt (light green \u0026lt;3)
-pinstripe trousers
colorful striped scarf-
Strip Blouse (\u0026lt;-fully comfortable!)
-black hooded shirt with a beautiful print on it
Tip-Ex-
homework book

-circle-circle-mines
Punica (I was the neck in the business almost dried up. _.)

else is what?
...
...
...
...
...
... uh, this time not a spectacular Lower Austrian entry, but now I had simply not ready to write one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment