Thursday, March 3, 2005

Kenneth's Brazilian Wax Ohio

T-Online which is against me ...

simply did not want to make the entry in Identity.exe *

As I mentioned in Identity.exe, I was supposed to get DSL. But ... now the record already 'nochwas least one month ago and I "may" still with 56k chug through the WWW. * Sigh * Why?


  1. splinter in A. .. ller cheapest
  2. DSL modem in the A. .. ller cheapest
  3. T-Online has probably something against me ... (Thank you, too. ==)


Menno ... I was so happy ... alas, T-Online do not mind, or I'll torch from each T-point I get ever seen ...
Scherrrrrrrrrz. I will not in'n jail, Minna! After all, I am already over 14 years, and that means that I criminally responsible ...* sigh *

am Sun, and the grand finale I will experience since the last LJ entry list here:

Positive:


  • hack Volume 3 now bought and read => Too bad that hack is complete, the manga was so horny,.. _; But this was the end it was really good.
  • KoRn album "Take A Look In The Mirror" today bought and just in my Discman in it => I'm not a big Korn fan, but I desperately needed new music to satisfy my ears ... but the screen is great. :) Who has not, let him please traipse to the next electric shop and buy them.
  • Oral Abi today, that is no school for the rest of the students => be nice. :)
  • chemistry has proven to be good (habs only since the mid-year) => Keep me quietly insane, but I like it ... at least umpteen times better chemistry than physics!
  • finally done it, coloring with the compiler to images so that they look neat => example? At least I think it looks better than my first attempts ...
  • "Great Expectations" last seen on Tele 5 => 's beautiful, cheesy ham-filmed Dickens ... I liked ...


Negative:


  • 6 in physics HÜ ... like 18 others in my class * * löl => Na and physics, as mentioned above sucks anyway!
  • nephew has become totally sucks ... fussy and hyperactive ADHD ...=> etc.? Asperger? Neee, I would rather not throw with technical terms to me. well's just a phase he also isser ... eh ill.
  • DSL problem, as mentioned above => Suckt !!!!!!!!!!
  • Still no Tetris 100000 Points in => crap was so close!


Latest addictions:


  • coconut mandarin muffins => Ma has found the recipe in any magazines. Whoever invented it, issn genius. : D
  • Black coffee => I like the bitterness of it. * G * Only keeps black coffee is not really awake ... I'm almost eingepennt times in school, even though what I've been drinking ...* * löl
  • "Dattner Wattn?" => Real, ey ... my vocabulary is not any more, and my poor environment "suffering" since about 3 weeks under it ...


And finally, a nice smiley:

> _ \u0026lt;V

0 comments:

Post a Comment