Monday, January 3, 2005

Homemade Tech Deck Park

Must begin the new year?

* sigh * Actually is all I wanted to write what I am already in the title. 2005 starts for me totally sucks. Just before New Year's dying, the champagne tasted like piss on New Years Eve, I'm sick again and torment me sleep in Tetris (my current drug Numero Uno), I will worse and worse. I leave the A-type even at level 7, even though I've always got to level 12-16. Yes hello, should mean about the whole 2005 is for me shit!

is perhaps the dream I had some time ago, an evil omen? Where were my parents went on vacation with some friends, I have, however, who was terminally ill in this dream, just left behind! They did when I was air!

I just looked briefly side, there are several dream symbols recorded. My disease in the dream is probably indicate guilt. Since even have a point but ... no, I am now writing rather not here, where everyone Fuzzi can read it. I was abandoned by my parents, represents well that I had the feeling of not being wanted. IMO, the net is true, however, I do not feel lonely. I find it constantly my Ma and my guinea pig to have me! Or ... is there something I should concern myself further?

Hope I can soon post a more cheerful record as usually.

-Susanne M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment