Friday, December 24, 2004

Do You Boil Smoked Ham

MERRY X-MAS!

... I have to say wat? XD You can see that in the title!

Merry Christmas to everyone I know aus'm I-Net and also to look at, which my LJ just because they want to kill time! ^ _ ^ I

love you all. Honest.


Today I do not get much, but a lot of cash. € _ € So I go next week schoppen hearty. Among other things, 'ne PS2 Memory Card. Why? Aaaaalso, I got the following:

-own PS2 (ie: No more dachshunds to Nee-sama, if I want zoggn * muhahaha *)
-so 'n sweatshirt from Reebok (even though I made up my mind to things less sporty states that it is so chic!)
-a game for the PS2 (I have to test tomorrow)
cash as g'sagt
-Erdbeerschoki
-more chocolate

Not much, but nice. I'm happy with it. :)

So nochma Merry Christmas and good night

Susan M. / Sto-chan (sutori_aka_frei)

0 comments:

Post a Comment