Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Booting Cars Columbus Ohio

New Vegas

Guys, today I WENT shorter Heath And he saw soldiers in black armor with the words "NCR", well, I jumped up and SHARPLY PEREEBAL him in SCHSCHI C SUPERKUVALDY He explained His cry, "DO NOT LOVE pissing warriors" BECAUSE I FOR CAESAR carbon monoxide poisoning, kid SPIRIT OF THE OLD SCHOOL lives only in a tent where EBASHATSYA ON Hardcore WHERE Boys LIVE fights with swords, trains dogs, Sharpen famines and fuck slaves in her mouth! CAESAR ONLY, ONLY THE LEGION! boys eboshte NCR, devils, Hausa, brotherhood of steel, the followers of the apocalypse, love my family Legion and Van Graffvo! TALK openly and boldly in the face! Hail Caesar!

I have what it - at first can fight pussy urkam-bomber, and then performing a quest to rescue Two suicide raspidorasil camp Legionnaires. Now I hate everything except for NCR, All right thing or the game restart?
And then where I come - everywhere I strive to schschisvertushki.

0 comments:

Post a Comment