Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pringles Baked Or Fried

Belated Easter-entry (aka Sto-chan is not a title) of chocolate and other tasty stuff and great

(long title, huh?)

Jaaaaaaah ... I know I am a lazy noodle. So late in the Easter entry. Regardless, the main thing is, there is one, right?

was particularly exciting Easter is not really. 've Just got tons of chocolate (and Megaman X8 ^ ^ but that's not the reason for the record> _>. Nevertheless, great game).


  • 1 package beetle
  • 1 package ladybug
  • Milka Schmunzelhase
  • package chocolate eggs with nougat
  • pack Chocolate Eggs with Strawberry Cream
  • pack Merci chocolates


Okay, 'ne ton mans can call non habs but really ... I did because it IMO is an awful lot. X_X This is my all time non Prinzenrolle still ...;_; Thank God my sister and I Nougat Eggs eaten the Schmunzelhasen. My niece and my nephew, I have to turn on the rest. And Dad could still something eat of it ...
* sigh * The stuff has got to go. (Do not get me wrong, I like chocolate, but not so much!)

Oh, and becoming / mana / Sarah / how-too-accessible: Here is the recipe! (@ Other readers: You can also have ^ ^.)



Ingredients:

200 g wheat flour 2 teaspoons baking powder

50 g desiccated coconut 250 g
mandarins canned

1 egg 150 g sugar 100
ml neutral oil
250 g natural yoghurt 1 tablespoon
grain (or any other liquor)

the flour with the baking powder into a bowl and mix thoroughly with coconut. Egg, sugar, oil, yogurt, and drink well stir. Add the mandarins and mix well. Last fold in the flour mixture. Pour batter into a muffin tray and on the middle rack at 170 ° C for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes on baking sheet to cool then remove from the tins and let cool.



My mother has it altered a bit, before it was held with pineapple instead of tangerine and brown sugar normal. Tastes but still! * G *

0 comments:

Post a Comment