Sunday, October 23, 2005

Where Can I Buy Alvin And The Chipmunks Animals

Sto-chan's adventures at the Frankfurt Book Fair

* Yay, your love makes Sto-chan again' nen LJ entry! And although über'n hamma topic: The Frankfurt Book Fair!
I won, I was here today, together with Arwi-Nee-Sama (my older sister) and my Ma. We were only in Halls 3, 5 and 6, but it will be quite enough already ... (My goodness, my feet hurt from doing something! @ _ @) Was so or so great!

There was actually a lot of interesting books (oh, no, really?), Even muffle a reading as I have to admit that. However, calendar, few children's toys, fan T-shirts of certain books, brochures, bookmarks, cosplayers (Menno! Why I'm too lazy for such a thing?) And comic books were admired. In particular, I found it interesting that you could look at books and comics from foreign publishers - but do not buy what I took pity (There were the first three volumes Rockman.EXE möh * *!). What the hell, at least I've got a CoroCoro (Something like Banzai, viiiiiiiiiel only thicker and with some toys and video game commercials and what I know yet. The manga publisher Shogakukan the anthology!) Can browse. This included, inter alia, Rockman.EXE, Duel Masters (Ewww!), B-Daman (or stupid), Doraemon (which I have not so much respected) and Super Mario-kun (Yes, there are 'nen Mario-Manga! Actually there are two, but from the other Mario Manga, I do not know where one can read the) represented. And no, my Japanese is still not good enough that I could create a manga or a book (which I myself have noticed than on Leutz Shogakukan-me state wanted to point out that one of the manga could not buy there, and I have simply spoken English and then finally responded in German Oo), but I've seen at least a little. Who knows, let me once I import a. :)
Ultimately my prey consists of a book (by Luo Ling Yuan), two manga (Kingdom Hearts 4, Burst Angel 1), a manga preview "You're flying now for my son from the fifth floor!" part of Carlsen Comics, three booklets and a pencil. Snazzy.

Overall I found it there quite well and would love to back again next year, but I was there constantly hungry. But at least we are according to the book fair (and one stopped due to a construction site and some fools, eager to see the damaged car from a guy) at McDoof been. This was also the same McDoof had a coffee shop, where they (now hold on tight) for a biscuit Ollen 1 requires €! Just because these things had a larger diameter (but were thin)?

Well, now I'm back home and got fall break, my feet are as ever on my heating. Let's see when I can again make another great record. (And when my sister sucked me for the Rockman.EXE movie. Of course, the WPP-subtitled version.)

Until then,
Sto-chan

0 comments:

Post a Comment