Monday, October 31, 2005

Urinary Teck Infection

RIP, Lord Ashtonburry, to hell with you, Compi and happy Halloween, Leutz!

Trick or Treat? Come on, HER WITH candy! 'S WILL SOON? HÄÄÄH? HÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄH?

XD Sorry for the bad greeting phrase, but today happens to be the 31.10. Halloween.

  • Bin aufzuklauben I pulled through the streets to sweets? Nope.
  • Did I tell what? Joa. Why do I write
  • everything in a list? KP.



First, I would like to inform you about this Ashtonburry. This name comes from the so-called "mystery dinner", where my sister, her Husband and I attended on Saturday. What is this? Jaaah, you do so, as were their nobles, who are invited to a funeral feast. Among you are actors who play the members. Suddenly happened during the celebration of a murder case and her and the other guests should clear up the case. Besides, you should dress as you like as nobles did in the 60s, because there is also a prize for best costume. (I unfortunately had nothing Depp passable.) Well for all who want it in more detail: Click here!
And my opinion? Well, I found it great. The food was okay, I'm not Etepetete stuff á la beef carpaccio (which IMO auf'n first glance wie'n dollop ketchup looks like) used to, but the Kotzgarantie is only 10%. :) The actors were great. If you time someone invites you to something, then so bring on the invitation: You're gonna regret Do not you even though you are no mystery fans! (I've never been one.)

And the compiler? Argh, issn the old hat. No compiler is perfect. Hopefully the MS-Fuzzis hurry with Windows Vista, so I can replace them ASAP perversion of a computer from a luxury model with all the trimmings. Jaaaah which is expensive, but there is something called conservation. :) And yes, I could also do without again waiting and get a Mac or 'ne Linux machine, but it funzt Now not all at once said systems. For Windows there is just more Progs and such.


So! What is missing is that I wish all my readers a Happy Halloween LJs what I will do, of course:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


* holds 'nen very hearty drink malt beer

0 comments:

Post a Comment