Sunday, September 4, 2005

Nvidia Geforce4 440 Go 64m

The fat days are over ...

(No, I saw the film "The Edukators" never seen me and I will not watch, such ham I do not actually like. Just thought it was an urbane entry name. : P)

Yes, unfortunately. The start-to-next-year blues. Now he has us packed Rhineland-Palatinate. Even if one has already seen him several times hinereinander, he is again and again unpleasant. * Da-da daaaaaaaa DAMM! *

And unfortunately, all this idiotic two-years-must-be-the-class-new-form rule. : '((Okay, at the upper level is' One exception, the 13 classes are lumped together so not new) class community in the 7 / 8 I really enjoyed it and again the whole crap with getting used to.. And new teachers!
* da-da daaaaaaaa DAMM! *

What the hell, are back in seven weeks vacation. In addition, you can see again some good friends. :) And ... Yay, EXE 5 DT is now out in Germany! All I can show off my nifty new hairstyle!
points of light! Yeehah!
* Blues with joy orchestra exchange * * tätäääääääh! *

up at some point then, then,

Sto-chan

0 comments:

Post a Comment