Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dometic Microwave Installation

I'm going to Polska ...

As the title suggests, I'm going to Poland. For a week. Tuesday night we go.
Whether I am? Najoooh, I see the latest on me with mixed rightful event Feelings. On the one hand, I experience something different times ... the other is not yet clear how and where we sleep. Najaah, the intermediate station is definitely the home of irgendso'nem uncle (which is actually my uncle? Oo) but ... I'm not with my niece wants to be stuffed into a room. The snores worse than ääähh ... ... I will not name names. * Halo *
I speak from experience ever (KA when it was) wanted it that I spent the night with her. I have thought nothing of it until I fall asleep because of their chainsaw-like noises and woke up barely able to headache. Am then home again eingepennt. Okay, I write here sometimes my will ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz. I will die of it not, that's clear to me. But what could happen to like. as permanent head humming But I could even console themselves with the fact that clothes in Poland, etc. are ten times cheaper than here. Yes, I make to normal length, I enjoy shopping - if I find what I like. > _>

up in a week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment