Thursday, June 2, 2005

Teamine Eye Complex Sample

... and it was still good.

überleeeeeebt I got it! ^ ^

Yes, Sommerkonzi was actually quite okay. Well, I have once playful and our drummer also What else but .. So
'nen laughter (quote a friend: "When I look playful, I get' nen laughter!") Got none. At least not at our show. Even after and before the performance wars cool. We babble, laugh, cuddled ... the usual stuff. When we (me and my mother) went home, I was very happy.

And tomorrow we write 'ne new physics-Hue. Since I have tuition, I'm less worried than before. Hopefully I can do at least a 3 - In math, we may write at some point something, and next week is Franze it. And English at some point too, but the is no problem.
Let's see, let's see what the future shall affix. * Sigh *

0 comments:

Post a Comment